Friday, June 25, 2010

Whoopi Goldberg Quotes

I am an artist, art has no color and no sex. -Whoopi Goldberg

I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities. -Whoopi Goldberg

I don't have pet peeves, I have whole kennels of irritation. -Whoopi Goldberg

I used my imagination to make the grass whatever color I wanted it to be. -Whoopi Goldberg

Normal is in the eye of the beholder. -Whoopi Goldberg

That's the thing about Mother Nature, she really doesn't care what economic bracket you're in. -Whoopi Goldberg

I don't look like Halle Berry. But chances are, she's going to end up looking like me. -Whoopi Goldberg

♥ When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire. -Whoopi Goldberg

♥ If every American donated 5 hours a week, it would equal the labor of 20 million full-time volunteers. -Whoopi Goldberg

♥ Good evening, loyal subjects. I am the African queen. Some of you may know me as the virgin queen, but I can't imagine who. -Whoopi Goldberg

No comments:

Post a Comment