Friday, June 25, 2010

Dolly Parton Quotes

♥ I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton

♥ I'm old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it. -Dolly Parton

♥ If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one. -Dolly Parton

♥ It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen. -Dolly Parton

♥ You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap! -Dolly Parton

♥ I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids. -Dolly Parton

♥ I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park. -Dolly Parton

♥ I modelled my looks on the town tramp. -Dolly Parton

♥ My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order. -Dolly Parton

♥ I`ll never harden my heart, but I`ve toughened the muscles around it. -Dolly Parton

No comments:

Post a Comment