Saturday, June 26, 2010

Madonna Quotes

♥ A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want. -Madonna

♥ Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done. -Madonna

♥ I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. -Madonna

♥ When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it. -Madonna

♥ Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion. -Madonna

♥ Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep. -Madonna

♥ I wouldn't have turned out the way I was if I didn't have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against. -Madonna

♥ I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. -Madonna

♥ I'm not interested in being Wonder Woman in the delivery room. Give me drugs. -Madonna

Never forget to dream.. -Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment