Friday, June 25, 2010

Mae West Quotes

♥ It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it. -Mae West

♥ It takes two to get one in trouble. -Mae West

♥ It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean. -Mae West

♥ Love thy neighbor - and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier. -Mae West

♥ One and one is two, and two and two is four, and five will get you ten if you know how to work it. -Mae West

♥ Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often. -Mae West

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. -Mae West

Sex is emotion in motion. -Mae West

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better. -Mae West

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment