Saturday, June 26, 2010

Audrey Hepburn Quotes

I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone. -Audrey Hepburn

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. -Audrey Hepburn

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. -Audrey Hepburn

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... -Audrey Hepburn

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. -Audrey Hepburn

♥ Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you. -Audrey Hepburn

♥ I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. -Audrey Hepburn

I may not always be offered work, but I'll always have my family. -Audrey Hepburn

Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me. -Audrey Hepburn

Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them. -Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." -Audrey Hepburn quotes. Thanks for sharing this quote.

    ReplyDelete