Friday, June 25, 2010

Phyllis Diller Quotes

His finest hour lasted a minute and a half. -Phyllis Diller

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. -Phyllis Diller

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? -Phyllis Diller

It's a good thing that beauty is only skin deep, or I'd be rotten to the core. -Phyllis Diller

My photographs don't do me justice - they just look like me. -Phyllis Diller

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. -Phyllis Diller

♥ I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do. -Phyllis Diller

♥ I'm beginning to have morning sickness. I'm not having a baby, I'm just sick of morning.
-Phyllis Diller

♥ When I go to the beach, even the tide won't come in. -Phyllis Diller

♥ I'm the only woman who can walk in Central Park at night... And reduce the crime rate. -Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment