Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goldie Hawn Quotes

I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile. -Goldie Hawn

I'm not afraid of my femininity and I'm not afraid of my sexuality. -Goldie Hawn

It is not the question, what am I going to be when I grow up; you should ask the question, who am I going to be when I grow up. -Goldie Hawn

So curiosity, I think, is a really important aspect of staying young or youthful. -Goldie Hawn

The biggest lesson we have to give our children is truth. -Goldie Hawn

The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. -Goldie Hawn

We have to embrace obstacles to reach the next stage of joy. -Goldie Hawn

How long can you be cute? -Goldie Hawn

♥ I've always been a little different anyway. I never quite fit in at least from my own perspective, you know. -Goldie Hawn

♥ All I ever wanted to be was happy. -Goldie Hawn

No comments:

Post a Comment