Friday, June 25, 2010

Kirstie Alley Quotes

I always feel like there is some dude out there with money that I could fall back on if I needed to. -Kirstie Alley

I don't believe you have to have eating disorders and mental illness to screw up. -Kirstie Alley

There's always somebody older, richer, more desperate than you. -Kirstie Alley

When I play ball, I play hardball. -Kirstie Alley

You're not going to live your life unscathed. -Kirstie Alley

You are not in business to be popular. -Kirstie Alley

For some reason I am one of those people who act like they were born and raised during the Depression. -Kirstie Alley

There's a lot more to life than how fat or thin you are. -Kirstie Alley

No matter what parents do, kids retain their uniqueness. -Kirstie Alley

I sort of feel sorry for the next man who gets me. I may just kill him with passion. He'd better be strong and have a good heart! -Kirstie Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment