Friday, June 25, 2010

Bette Midler Quotes

♥ After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. -Bette Midler

♥ I bear no grudges. I have a mind that retains nothing. -Bette Midler

♥ I try not to drink too much because when I'm drunk, I bite. -Bette Midler

♥ I wouldn't say I invented tacky, but I definitely brought it to its present high popularity. -Bette Midler

♥ Get the trash off the street and back on the stage where it belongs. -Bette Midler

♥ I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them. -Bette Midler

♥ I’m everything you were afraid your little girl would grow up to be - and your little boy. -Bette Midler

♥ Self-esteem is something you have to earn! The only way to achieve self-esteem is to work hard. People have an obligation to live up to their potential. -Bette Midler

♥ I don't have to be well informed - just well endowed. I'm a star. -Bette Midler

♥ Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world. -Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment