Friday, June 25, 2010

Lucille Ball Quotes

♥ I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can. -Lucille Ball

♥ I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done. -Lucille Ball

♥ In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by. -Lucille Ball

♥ Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead. -Lucille Ball

♥ The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball

♥ I don't do T & A very well because I haven't got much of either. -Lucille Ball

♥ I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. -Lucille Ball

♥ A man who correctly guesses a woman`s age may be smart, but he`s not very bright. -Lucille Ball

♥ One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn`t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy & making optimism a way of life can restore faith in yourself. -Lucille Ball

♥ I`m not funny. What I am is brave. -Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment