Friday, June 25, 2010

Cher Quotes

Don't take your toys inside just because it's raining. -Cher

Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they're doing is right. -Cher

Husbands are like fires - they go out when they're left unattended. -Cher

I can trust my friends These people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow. -Cher

♥ I only answer to two people, myself and God. -Cher

I've always taken risks, and never worried what the world might really think of me. -Cher

If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen. -Cher

Men aren't necessities. They're luxuries. -Cher

Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great. -Cher

Words are like weapons; they wound sometimes. -Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment