Saturday, June 26, 2010

Marilyn Monroe Quotes

Dogs never bite me. Just humans. -Marilyn Monroe

A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night. -Marilyn Monroe

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and 50 cents for your soul. -Marilyn Monroe

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it. -Marilyn Monroe

I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one. -Marilyn Monroe

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. -Marilyn Monroe

I restore myself when I'm alone. -Marilyn Monroe

I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. -Marilyn Monroe

If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere. -Marilyn Monroe

It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on. -Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment