Friday, June 25, 2010

Gilda Radner Quotes

Adopted kids are such a pain - you have to teach them how to look like you. -Gilda Radner

Dreams are like paper, they tear so easily. -Gilda Radner

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -Gilda Radner

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. -Gilda Radner

I can always be distracted by love, but eventually I get horny for my creativity. -Gilda Radner

♥ I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships. -Gilda Radner

♥ While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die -- whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness. -Gilda Radner

♥ It's always something. -Gilda Radner

♥ It's such an act of optimism to get through a day & enjoy it and laugh and do all that without thinking about death. What spirit human beings have! -Gilda Radner

♥ I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. -Gilda Radner

No comments:

Post a Comment