Friday, June 25, 2010

Lily Tomlin Quotes

For fast-acting relief try slowing down. -Lily Tomlin

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. -Lily Tomlin

I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. -Lily Tomlin

I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain. -Lily Tomlin

Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it. -Lily Tomlin

Remember we're all in this alone. -Lily Tomlin

Sometimes I feel like a figment of my own imagination. -Lily Tomlin

The problem with winning the rat race is you're still a rat. -Lily Tomlin

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. -Lily Tomlin

♥ After all, in private we’re all misfits. -Lily Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment