Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kate Hudson Quotes

Honesty will never break you. -Kate Hudson

Somebody can become a celebrity for being stupid. That is what it's turned into. -Kate Hudson

♥ I do love clothes but sometimes I think I should pay more attention to what I'm wearing. I just wear what is comfortable. -Kate Hudson

♥ To bear children is the ultimate in femininity; it's beautiful. And if having kids is going to affect my career, then fine, let it. I don't really care. Because if that's what being a star is all about, I don't want it. -Kate Hudson

♥ I'm a hippie at heart. I wear the clothes, and they're the best. And the music is incredible, too. -Kate Hudson

♥ I better love what I do or else I'm the kind of person who would say, I'm out of here. -Kate Hudson

♥ I don't know if people really want to know how I feel about drugs. I'm not such a stickler. I believe you can choose to live your life any way you want. -Kate Hudson

I'm an Aries! Along the way, I've met so many angels who have taught me about so many things. -Kate Hudson

I have broke many boy`s hearts, I still love a few of them. -Kate Hudson

I wasn`t exactly a band aid growing up, I was always the groupie. And I don`t mind saying that. -Kate Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment