Friday, June 25, 2010

Roseanne Barr Quotes

As a housewife, I feel that if the kids are still alive when my husband gets home from work, then hey, I've done my job. -Roseanne Barr

I consider myself to be a pretty good judge of people... that's why I don't like any of them. -Roseanne Barr

Excuse the mess but we live here. -Roseanne Barr

I was completely nuts for most of my life. -Roseanne Barr

The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest. -Roseanne Barr

The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. -Roseanne Barr

Women complain about PMS, but I think of it as the only time of the month when I can be myself. -Roseanne Barr

♥ There's a lot more to being a woman than being a mother, but there's a hell a lot more to being a mother than most people suspect. -Roseanne Barr

♥ Women should try to increase their size rather than decrease it, because I believe the bigger we are, the more space we'll take up, and the more we'll have to be reckoned with.
-Roseanne Barr

♥ I call myself a "domestic goddess". -Roseanne Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment