Friday, June 25, 2010

Elizabeth Taylor Quotes

♥ I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ I have a woman's body and a child's emotions. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ It's not the having, it's the getting. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ So much to do, so little done, such things to be. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ When the sun comes up, I have morals again. -Elizabeth Taylor

♥ It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance. -Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment