Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ram Dass Quotes

♥ Suffering is part of our training program for becoming wise. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ The heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ The quieter you become, the more you can hear. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ We're all just walking each other home. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion--and where it isn't, that's where my work lies. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it! -Ram Dass #quote

♥ Be here now. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ The Ego is an exquisite instrument. Enjoy it, use it--just don't get lost in it. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ My life is a creative act--like a painting, or a concerto. -Ram Dass #quote

♥ You and I are the force for transformation in the world. -Ram Dass #quote

No comments:

Post a Comment